Monday, February 14, 2011

Knifed, Scream WIP

Scream WIP
clay
 ~12 inches tall
 My first project for Sculpture 1. Adding the features.  The light and dark clay is because I ran out of gray so I switched to white.  Right now I feel like he is yawning instead of screaming.  Hopefully my instructor will have some tips for me.  Previous step.

Knifed
oil on canvas
 9 x 12
 For Surrealism, Stylization & Expression.  Done completely with a palette knife.  It wasnt my favorite techniques but I think with a bit more practice I may come to like it.  

Update on Brooklyn Bridge: I sold it today.  It was hard to see it go but in the end it was never really mine.  The buyer loved it as did his wife who cried when he surprised her with it as a gift for Valentine's Day.  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...