Friday, February 4, 2011

Brooklyn Bridge WIP- Day 3

Brooklyn Bridge WIP
oil on canvas 
 36 x 48
Did the sky.  Pretty happy with the results.  I may go back in and add a bit more white to the clouds.  
I am not as far along with it as I would have hoped but it will work.  I think I went a bit too dark on areas of the bridge but I can fix that.  I hope to finish it on Sunday. 
It took me awhile to get into working on this piece but once I did I was totally in the zone and loving it... and then I had to get ready for work. No fun.  Hopefully I can just get right bavk into that zone quickly on Sunday and bang this piece out.   
This is a commission for one of my husbands co-workers.  His wife is from Brooklyn.  He wants to give this to her for Valentine's day.  I am giving my self until Monday to finish it so that it can be dry in time.  Reference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...