Sunday, July 17, 2011

Conversation

I had a wonderful conversation with a family today who were visiting from Sao Paulo, Brazil.  We talked for a couple of hours.  I helped them with their English and they helped me with my Portuguese.  We discussed the differences in life between here and Brazil among many other things.  It was an awesome conversation that made me miss the experiences I had when traveling and living overseas.  I only wish I would have learned their last name or have given them my business card as I would have loved to keep in touch with them. 

This experience has reminded me of how much I love to travel.  You meet the most interesting people and I love sharing and hearing life stories.  We are all really not very different. 

Questions: Have you ever had an instant connection with a perfect stranger?? What is your favorite part about traveling??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...