Monday, May 16, 2011

FINALS- EEP AHOE B UE or Bumper-stickers and Beautification, Harrods Gelato, Offering

 EEP AHOE B UE or Bumper-stickers and Beautification WIP 
oil on canvas
  40 x 30
 For Surrealism, Stylization & Expression.  The final project. Create a surrealist painting. Done!  Thank goodness.  No more surrealism for me.  Previous step. 
 
 Harrods Gelato
oil on canvas
  48 x 36
 For Surrealism, Stylization & Expression.  I went back into this and fixed some issues with it.  There was a tangent between the table and the glass so I moved the table down I also worked a little more on the lower half.  Previous step.   
 
 Offering
oil on wood
  27 x 24
 For Surrealism, Stylization & Expression.  I went back into this and fixed the face.  I still dont love it but it is better then it was before.  Previous step.   Reference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...