Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WIPs- Path, Entrance

 Path WIP
pastel on board
  14 x 11
For Mixed Media Painting & Drawing.  This is just the first step of many to come.  Drawn with pastel and sealed with Matte Medium.  The white streaks are where I poured the Matte Medium on the board.  Bad idea.  I also think I needed to let the fixative dry more before I sealed it.  The next step is to come in with watercolor and the get into oil media. Reference is from my step brother to be who is currently studying in Scotland. 

  Entrance WIP
pastel on board
  11 x 14
For Mixed Media Painting & Drawing.  This is just the first step of many to come.  Drawn with pastel and sealed with Matte Medium.  The next step is to come in with watercolor and the get into oil media. Reference is from my step brother to be who is currently studying in Scotland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...