Wednesday, May 25, 2011

From My Graden- Yellow Rose & Purple Posies

 
From My Garden- Yellow Rose
watercolor and paper
  9 x 12
 As a present to myself I bought the En Plein Air Pro's "Advanced Series" Watercolor System Package and some new professional grade watercolors (mostly M.Graham and Winsor & Newton).  It was beautiful this morning and my garden is in full bloom.  This was painted from life en plein air.  I love the bright vibrant colors I am able to achieve with the new paints.  
 From My Garden- Purple Posies 
watercolor and paper
  9 x 9
 Another painting I did this morning.  The yellows in the background inspired me to do Yellow Rose.  I chose this composition because I really liked the contrast of the purple flower over the yellow flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...