Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Female Portrait Sculpture WIP



 Female Portrait WIP
 ~ 12 inches
 water-based clay
 For Head and Figure Sculpture.  There are a ton of imperfections in this.  It looks pretty good from this view though.
Here is the previous step-

I am taking a Leadership Class through my work and the assignment for the first week was to do a shortened version of the Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator.  I got ENTP, which means I am- " Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another."  I think it fits me very well.  I also had my husband take it and we are almost total opposites.  Maybe that's why we work so well :) 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...