Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dancing Skeleton

  Dancing Skeleton WIP
   48 x 36
  acrylic on wood
Finished.  For my my "day job".  We have a Halloween Event every year with candy and prizes and fun.  This is for the trick or treat area for the little kids. Previous step.  I have named him Skelly.  Working on this has been a nice break from my school work.  Reminds me why I love painting. 
 
Today I added the stars, finished the pumpkins, shaded the bones, added the spider web, and the glow in the dark time.  I also redid the outline around the skeleton.  Unfortunatly I was not able to get a photo in the dark as I have no rooms in my house that are dark enough and I had to drop it off today.  
The weird light circle area is going to be cut out so someone can stick their hand through it to pass out candy. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...