Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Figure Drawing Workshop- FDW Nudes



Nudes
watercolor on paper 
 9 x 12
 Done during Tuesday night Figure Drawing Workshop (FDW). I had such a good time last week using my watercolors that I thought I would use them again this week.  I love how free I feel when I use them.  With these I was really concentrating on massing in the forms and addressing the cool and warm areas of the figure. I think for the next long pose I am going to try and bring my oils just to try something different. 

On another note, I want a new scanner.  Our printer/scanner is at least 5 years old.  The printer is fine, works great.  The scanner is crap.  I think anything would be better then what I have right now.  I tried scanning the first image and all of the color variation was lost.  Very disappointing.  Another think to add to the list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...