Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back to School- California Pepper Tree at Camarillo Ranch

Summer classes have started.  For the next 8 weeks I am taking Designing Careers and Landscape Painting. 
California Pepper Tree at Camarillo Ranch
watercolor on paper
  12 x 9
 Done en plein air for Landscape Painting.  School started 2 days ago and I already have my first assignment due today.  Gotta love summer classes.  I went to Camarillo Ranch because I have painted there before and found this cool looking tree.  Overall I like it.  To me it has a sort of Disney feel to it.  I dont know why. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous landscape painting!!! I would love to see how you interpreted the environment that inspired this. What did the original scene look like and translate from that into paint on canvas? :) I think the branches look whimsical and the setting, magical!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...