Monday, April 11, 2011

Coral Maquette, Whale Tail WIP, Build Your Own Surrealist Landscape

 Coral Maquette
clay
 ~ 4 inches
 For Sculpture 1. Abstract sculpture to be done in plaster.  This was really free form and very relaxing to do. 

 Whale Tail WIP
clay
 ~ 12 inches
 For Sculpture 1.  Create a sculpture around your personal mythology.  This piece symbolize where mine and my husbands friendship strengthened and where our romance began.  Almost finished I just need to hollow it out and add a hole.  I almost dont want to add the hole but my instructor want me to make it more interesting.  
This is the maquette- 

Build Your Own Surrealist Landscape
oil on board
 30 x 60
 For Surrealism, Stylization & Expression.  Trying out Pop Art.  Pick something out of the newspaper and paint it.  I found a comic that I thought was very appropriate for this class :)  The next step is to do the outlines. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...