Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Birds

Here we are!  Finally! I was working on these up until Christmas Eve.  I would have posted them last week but alas I was struck down by the flu.  I spent 40+ hours straight in bed trying to recover. All is almost better though, I just have a lingering cough. 
Enjoy the Christmas Birds below.  I wish you all a happy prosperous and healthy New Year!

These are all Christmas presents for my friends and family.  I like to make my Christmas presents (candles, ornaments, etc)  so this year I wanted to give small paintings.  I wanted to do something Christmas related but that could still be hung up all year round.  I also wanted to enjoy doing the paintings.  I love these fat little winter birds.  I hope you love them too.  

Tree Tweet
 watercolor on paper
 6 x 9 

Blue Tit
 watercolor on paper
 9 x 6
 
Snow Robin 
 watercolor on paper
 6 x 9 

Blue Jay
 watercolor on paper
 9 x 6

Red Robin
 watercolor on paper
 6 x 9 
Chickadee
 watercolor on paper
 9 x 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...