Friday, December 17, 2010

Finals- Popo & Poppy, Storytime

Popo & Poppy
oil on canvas
 20 x 16
For Head Painting. My husband's grandparents. Finished.  I brought this to class with Lynn Gertenbach again.  Her input was invaluable. I am very happy with the finish of this.  It is going to be Popo's Christmas present.  I hope she loves it. Previous step.
 
Storytime
oil on canvas
 20 x 16
Final for Composition and Painting. Using multiple references.  Just a few changes to this.  My teacher commented that I needed to lighten the bookshelf in the background and to add more definition to the toys in the foreground.  Previous step.
 
 
2 more paintings to do.  Due tomorrow.  I am very ready to be done. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...