Monday, July 5, 2010

Silly

A silly thing I found.

1.- If I were a fruit I'd be: a cherry
2.- If I were a colour I'd be: rainbow
3.- If I were an animal I'd be: a cat
4.- If I were a domestic appliance I'd be: a 9 ball wisk
5.- If I were a book I'd be: open
6.- If I were a clothing item I'd be: a dress
7.- If I were a jewel I'd be: Peridot
8.- If I were an object I'd be: a paintbrush
9.- If I were a car I'd be: a BMW
10.- If I were an element I'd be: water
11.- If I were a tree I'd be: redwood
12.- If I were a drink I'd be: sangria
13.- If I were an ice cream flavor I'd be: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
14.- If I were a person I'd be: me!
15.- If I were a planet I'd be: Venus
16.- If I were an insect I'd be: a butterfly
17.- If I were public transport I'd be: a boat
18.- If I were a song I'd be: The Middle by Jimmy Eats World
19.- If I were a movie I'd be: a Disney movie
20.- If I were a season I'd be: Summer
21.- If I were a flower I'd be: a CA golden poppy or a Stargazer lily
22.- If I were a job I'd be: an artist
23.- If I were a cartoon I'd be: Snorks
24.- If I were a place I'd be: the beach
25.- If I were a gift I'd be: a house
26.- If I were a memory I'd be: wonderful
27.- If I were a city I'd be: Cambria
28.- If I were a sense I'd be: Sight
29.- If I were a game I'd be: Wii Fit
30.- If I were a candy I'd be: Peanut M&M's
31.- If I were a time of the day I'd be: afternoon
32.- If I were an invention I'd be: helpful
33.- If I were a body part I'd be: a smile
34.- If I were a country I'd be: the US
35.- If I were a flavor I'd be: sweet
36.- If I were a sport I'd be: hiking
37.- If I were a smell I'd be: vanilla
38.- If I were a subject I'd be: art
39.- If I were a flag I'd be: Old Glory
40.- If I were a building I'd be: a cottage
41.- If I were a month I'd be: August
42.- If I were a perfume I'd be: good smelling
43.- If I were a gummy candy I'd be: Sour Worms 
45.- If I were a toy I'd be: ball
46.- If I were a textile I'd be: silk
47.- If I were a shape I'd be: a circle
48.- If I were a answer I'd be: simple
49.- If I were a common liquorice I'd be: common
50.- If I were a word I'd be: smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...