Thursday, July 1, 2010

More Peacock and Grisille

Title: Peacock- Pavao (Work in Progress)
Medium: Oils on stretched Canvas
Size: 19.5x23.5

Inspiration: Peacock on a farm that Ali and I went horseback riding at. Another painting I brought to my class with
  Lynn Gertenbach. 
She really helped me with the luminosity of him and she helped me work out the background. There is a bit more I want to work out but overall I like the way it is coming along.  To see the three previous step you can look here, here, and here.
 
Title: Peach Grisille 
Medium: watercolor on paper
Size: approx 10 x 10
Inspiration: First painting for my Watercolor 1 Summer class. This is the under-painting.  I chose a peach because they are in season right now and the leaves are from my nectarine tree.  I think it is an interesting almost octopus like composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...