Monday, March 22, 2010

On A Roll


Title: Bearded Man
Medium: oil on canvas
Size: 16 x 20
Inspiration: For my figure painting class.  My first oil portrait.  I am so so proud of this one.  When I do things like this I dont know where they come from.  Here is a work in progress shot:

I was totally on a roll today and also cranked out two more portraits for my Heads and Hands class.



Title: self 
Medium: Charcoal on paper
Size: 12 x 18
Inspiration: For Heads and Hand to practice drawing the differences between men and women.  My reference image was a self portrait photo I took for my digital photography class. 


Title: Mr. Hunky 
Medium: Sanguine on paper
Size: 12 x 18
Inspiration: For Heads and Hand to practice drawing the differences between men and women. Reference from Katanaz-Stock 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...