Friday, April 13, 2012

Travel

The travel bug has bit again.  I absolutely love to travel.  I would not have know how much I love it if I had never done it.  There are so many places to see in this world and I want to see them all! I saw this pin on pinterest recently and thought that is what I want to do.  
 And then I realized I have done this! I like Lists so here is a list of my travels and when:

2002 Mexico -1st time out of the USA
2003 Arizona
2004 Caribbean
2005 Mexico, Cross Country to Georgia
2006 Catalina
2007 Lake Mead, Azores, Portugal
2008 Luxemburg, Germany, Mainland Portugal
2009 Spain, Italy, England, Greece
2010 Channel Islands
2011 Lake Tahoe, Catalina, Scotland
2012 Alaska? 
2013 Germany?

I am thankful for all of the travel I have done and I am super excited for all of the travel that awaits me.  I would love to go back to Europe, Egypt, go on an African Safari, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, etc etc etc.  Some day!

In other news I am on Spring Break right now, thus the lack for art posts.  I have some projects I need to work on but I have just really been enjoying my time off.  I have 5 weeks left until I am done with school forever! In May I will graduate with my BFA!!! This is been a long long process but I am really proud that I have stuck with it until the end.  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...