Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sketchbook Project 2012, Pacific Paradise

A sneak preview of my Sketchbook Project 2012 
I have also created 2 videos one of me just going through the pages and one with me reading the text on the pages.  Im not sure what I want to do with either of these videos but I have to send my sketchbook in today so I thought I would create something while I still had my book. 
I am going to have it digitized and will post here when that is done. 

In other news,  yesterday was my very last first day of school.  When I am done with my last three classes (Book Arts, Mixed Media 2, and Senior Portfolio) I will graduate!  I never thought that day would come.  It has been a long journey and I am almost to the finish line.  

Starting school again means you will be seeing lots me update from me.  I hope you like what you see :)

 Pacific Paradise
iPhone/ instagram
Beautiful sunset a few nights ago.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...