Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 In Review- 11 Question Interview

What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
One of my paintings was accepted into a juried show and shown in a gallery.  
I learned how to snowboard.
I went para-sailing and learned how to ride a tandem bike.

Did you keep your New Year’s Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I dont think I made any resolutions last year.
This year I would like to-
Finish my BFA in May
Do more yoga

What trips did you take?
Lake Tahoe CA in January
Catalina CA in July
Townsend TN in October
Glasgow, Scotland in November

What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Motivation.

What was your biggest achievement of the year? What was your biggest failure?
&
Letting my inner demons get the better of me

What do you wish you’d done more of?
Everything- more hikes, more time with friends, and family.
I wish I spent more time on art for me instead of school or other people.

What do you wish you’d done less of?
Procrastinating, TV watching, Worrying

What was the best book you read?
I read a lot of great books this year.  
My faves would have to be-

What was your greatest musical discovery of the year?

What kept you sane?
My family- Husband, cat, and 2 dogs, & my friends. 

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011?
It is ok to say "no".

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...