Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday's Art- Candle Light, Self Nov2010, Seduction

 Title: Candle Light
Medium: oil on canvas
Size: 11x14
Inspiration:  For Head Painting.  Lit from below. I did something different with this where I didnt draw it out first and just concentrated on the shapes.  I think it worked.  Not perfect but good.  Reference.  
 Title: Self Nov2010
Medium: oil on canvas
Size: 11x14
Inspiration:  For Head Painting. I love the right side of the face.  The left side gave me a bit of trouble. 

 Title: Seduction
Medium: oil on canvas
Size: 18x24
Inspiration:  For Clothed Figure Painting. Bigger canvas was interesting.  I need to use much more paint then I am used to.  Reference found here.  
Previous step:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...