Monday, November 22, 2010

Blondie, Sadness, Adam Again, A Good Book

 Title: Blondie
Medium: oil on canvas
Size:11 x 14
Inspiration:  For Head Painting. Im happy with this one.  It flowed out easily.  I didnt have to fight with it.  It just worked.  A nice change from my usual artistic struggles.  Reference.  
 
 Title: Sadness
Medium: oil on canvas
Size:11 x 14
Inspiration:  For Head Painting. Create a mood.  Im also happy with this one.  I also didnt struggle with this one.  Some of the proportions are a bit off but overall I think I was successful in completing the assignment.  Reference. 
 
 Title: Adam Again
Medium: oil on canvas
Size:11 x 14
Inspiration:  For Head Painting. Use two light sources.  This one is much better than my last attempt at painting him.  Not my best portrait of him but still good. 
 
 Title: A Good Book
Medium: oil on canvas
Size: 16x20
Inspiration:  For Composition and Painting.  School provided reference photo. The finish of this.  I love the blanket.  The face could still use a bit of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...