Monday, October 25, 2010

Bellydancer in Blue, Dad, Winter Wear

Title: Bellydancer in Blue
Medium: oil on canvas
Size: 14 x 18
Inspiration: For Clothed Figure Painting.  I love the movement in this. Reference from mjranum-stock. 
Title: Gilbert aka Dad
Medium: oil on canvas
Size: 12 x 16
Inspiration: For Head Painting. I didnt end up turning this upside down.  I got some feedback from my instructor and applied that.  I darkened the background and the dark side of the face.  I am pleased with the finished piece.  I took about 20 pounds and 10 years off of him though :) Previous step.

Title: Winter Wear
Medium: oil on canvas
Size: 18 x 24
Inspiration: For Clothed Figure Painting for midterm.I struggled through this.  I am really struggling with this class.  I dont really enjoy the work I am producing.  I know compared to my very first attempts at figure painting I have gotten much better.  It is still challenging.  Previous step.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...