Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Be Bold!- Man, Heavy Set, FT Classroom Logo, Jess

Title: Man
Medium: oil on canvas
Size: 11 x 14
Inspiration: For Clothed Figure Painting. Ref provided by the class. I think this is quite a successful piece. My teachers critique of one of my other works was to "be bold" so that was my motto this week. 
Title: Heavy Set 
Medium: oil on canvas
Size: 11 x 14
Inspiration: For Clothed Figure Painting. Ref provided by class. My first attempt at being bold with the clothed figure. 

Title: Firetruck Classroom Logo
Medium: acrylic on a wall
Size: approx 4.5ft x 4.5ft
Inspiration: I was asked if I would paint a mural in some Air Force tech school classroom. I was given this design, I projected it onto the wall, and have spent the last few weeks working on it.  I love the firetruck and the AF symbol. I wish I could get a better picture but the lighting in the classroom is not so good. 
Title: Jess- coloration
Medium: oil on canvas
Size: 12 x 16
Inspiration: For Head Painting.  Full palette. Model provided by the class. A better image of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...