Monday, January 18, 2010

Thought of the Day

It's raining
It's pouring
The old man is snoring
He went to bed
and bumped his head
and couldn't get up in the morning


It is quite a rainy day today.  
I am having flash backs to the crazy island winters.  
This is supposed to go on for a week or two.  
I hope the hills don't fall down.  
On another note, I got my art supplies! 
Yeah!  
Now art can be created.  
I am excited for next semester in school.  
I am taking Drawing Heads and Hands, Figure Painting, Art history thru the 19th Century, and Comparative Religions.  
After this semester I have 17 classes left so if I work really really hard I can be done by Fall 2011.  
6 years to get my bachelors.  
Go me!  
Thats what I get for taking a year off. 


Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...