Saturday, May 22, 2010

Final Paintings

Title: Woman Kneeling 
Medium: oil on canvas board
Size: 18x24
Inspiration:  One of two final paintings for Figure Painting. She was really difficult to do.  I probably erased my initial sketch for her at least 5 times.  In the end I think it turned out well though.  I really like the legs. 

Title: Caught
Medium: oil on canvas board
Size: 18x24
Inspiration: Two of two final paintings for Figure Painting.  She was much easier to do.  I am really proud of the way this one turned out.  There is no way I would have been able to do this 15 weeks ago at the beginning of the semester.  I imagine her as being trapped somewhere and she was just caught doing something she wasnt supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...